DICE WAITLIST CONTEST
Contest rules / Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Newport Folk Festival. The “Prize” refers to Two (2) Three-day General Admission passes to Newport Folk Festival 2023.
- Only people who were on the 2022 Newport Folk Festival DICE waitlist who are not already signed up for the Newport Folk Festival mailing list are eligible for this contest.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by **TIME** on **DATE**. One (1) winner in the United States will be selected at random by The Promoter on **DATE** and the winner will be notified using the email they submitted to sign up for the Newport Folk Festival mailing list on or after this date.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of Newport Festivals Foundation, Newport Folk Festival and Newport Jazz Festival are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition by signing up for the Newport Folk Festival mailing list via the form found at <link TBD>.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered by signing up for the Newport Folk Festival mailing list, using a random number generator.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.