ALL 2024 TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
JOIN THE 2024 WAITLIST
All 2024 Newport Folk Festival tickets are now sold out. The only verifiable tickets are on the DICE platform.
Join the 3-Day Waitlist
Join the 2-Day Waitlist (Fri & Sat)
Join the 2-Day Waitlist (Sat & Sun)
Join the Friday-Only Waitlist
Join the Saturday-Only Waitlist
Join the Sunday-Only Waitlist
WE LOVE FANS.
WE HATE FAKE TICKETS.
Please do not purchase tickets you may see on the secondary market, they are speculative tickets. Don’t trust individual or corporate resellers claiming to have tickets before they have officially gone on sale to the public. Those speculative listings are not real tickets that the seller actually owns. Always only purchase from official Newport Folk sources during the official on sale or waitlist. All our tickets are mobile from our ticketing partner DICE so there are no pdf tickets. Don’t get fooled, we don’t want our fans to get scammed.
How do I create a DICE account?
It takes less than a minute. Visit dice.fm in your browser and click “login”, or you can download the app on the App Store or Google Play. Simply enter your phone number, tap a few buttons and you’re in.
How do DICE mobile tickets work?
Head to your Tickets tab in-app Tap on any of them to see your order. In order to combat scalping, the QR code that gets you into the show won’t appear until two hours before the event.
Can I split my multi-day pass up by day?
No. You are NOT ABLE to split a 2-day or 3-day pass into single day passes and transfer 1 day only to someone else. You may however transfer an entire 2-day or 3-day pass to someone else at a later date closer to the event.
What if my smartphone is broken – or I don’t have one?
If you’ve lost, smashed or otherwise mangled your smartphone, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you. If you’re low on data or your wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline. And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
How do I update my details?
If you want to change your email address, you can do it directly from your profile page in the app. If you need to change the name or phone number on your account (typos happen), or if you just straight-up want to delete it, email email@example.com and we’ll sort you out.
How can I return my tickets on DICE?
Got tickets and can’t make it anymore? DICE processes returns if your ticket type is sold out and there is a waitlist. Head to your Tickets and open your ticket – if you can see the option to Return Tickets, just follow the instructions. Your tickets will be offered to the first fan on the DICE Waiting List. If they accept the tickets, DICE will process a refund within 5-10 working days. Please note: As long as there is a fan on the waitlist requesting the ticket type you are returning your return will be accepted. Returns cannot be guaranteed.
How do I get on the Waiting List?
Here’s how it works.
1. Once a ticket type sells out, the ‘BUY NOW’ button will be replaced with the ‘WAITING LIST’ button on the ticket type and then fans can start signing up.
2. If you purchased a ticket and can’t attend the show, you can easily offer your tickets to the waitlist.
3. Those tickets are then offered to the first person on the Waiting List – so make sure your notifications are turned on and you have the app downloaded. As long as there is a fan on the waitlist requesting the ticket type you are returning, your return will be accepted. Returns cannot be guaranteed.
4. As soon as the tickets have been accepted by a buyer, a refund is processed for the fan who returned them.
Your position on the waiting list depends on when you joined and how many tickets you requested – kind of like when you’re queuing for a restaurant that doesn’t take reservations. If you only request one or two tickets, you’re more likely to get sorted out first.
If tickets are offered to you through the waitlist, you’ll get an SMS and email notification with a reservation window to buy the tickets. NEW THIS YEAR: If you are offered tickets and miss your reservation window to purchase tickets you are able to add yourself back on the waitlist without losing your place in line as long as you request the exact same tickets as your original request. Changing your ticket type, adding or reducing the number of tickets on the waitlist will cause you to go back to the end of the line. Waitlist tickets can only be purchased through your account on the DICE app and not your browser. To date you will have 12 hours to purchase your tickets at the time of notification. No tickets will be offered to fans during the hours of 10PM until 8AM ET. As we get closer to the event the amount of time (reservation window) to purchase tickets at notification will be reduced to allow more fans the opportunity to purchase.
How do I send/transfer tickets to a friend?
The transfer option will be enabled at a date closer to the event. Here’s how it works.
1. Open the DICE app, tap the tickets icon at the bottom of the screen and click on the relevant event.
2. Press Send to a friend.
3. Add your friend’s mobile number from your phone’s contact list. As tickets can only be transferred between DICE accounts, please ask your friend to create one if they’re not registered yet.
4. Choose the number of tickets you would like to send. Remember all 3 and 2 day passes cannot be split by day meaning you can’t transfer (split) one day of the pass to someone else, you can only transfer the entire 3 or 2 day pass.
5. Once you’re ready, hit Send tickets and the tickets will land in your friend’s account.
6. Since tickets can only be sent between DICE accounts, ask your friend to create one if they’re not registered yet.
How do I activate my tickets on the day of the show?
This option will be enabled closer to the event. Here’s how it works.
1. You’ll need to activate your tickets for the QR code to appear.
2. You can do this from the DICE app 2 hours before the event starts.
3. IMPORTANT! ONCE YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE TICKET ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TICKETS.
4. At the gate, show your ticket with the activated code to be scanned.
5. If you’re low on data or the wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline.
6. And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
- Prices shown will include all fees.
- You will need to enter your correct cell phone number. Tickets will be delivered via the DICE mobile app only at a date closer to the event (no PDF or paper tickets).
- Children under the age of 10 are free. Only 2 children allowed per ticketed adult and must enter through the child/family dedicated gate. Proof of age required. Please be prepared to present a photocopy of a birth certificate, passport or other form of identification for each child. All children 10 and over will need a General Admission ticket. Children 15 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Again, proof of age will be requested.
- Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation containing a link to purchase advance parking passes.
- Tickets will not be accessible after purchase. They will be delivered to your mobile phone closer to the event.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per order. Adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed limits may be unable to purchase or may have any or all their orders and tickets canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- You are NOT ABLE to split a 2-day or 3-day pass into single day passes and transfer 1 day only to someone else. You may however transfer an entire 2-day or 3-day pass to someone else at a later date closer to the event.
- Parking passes are not returnable on the waitlist.
- Newport Folk is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- For general event information, please visit NewportFolk.org
- Only purchase Newport Folk tickets from the official Newport Folk ticketing page (you’re here!). If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Folk cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like un-authorized 3rd party resellers (individuals or brokers).
ADA SEATING: An area at the Lawn Stage is reserved for disabled patrons. This section is located in a roped off area to the side of the sound board. This area is accessible by a paved road from the event entrance. Because space is limited, each disabled patron is allowed one guest to accompany. Seating is not provided in this area so guests should bring lawn chairs. The Quad and Harbor Stage will have an area reserved for disabled patrons on a first-come first-served basis as well.