All tickets for our summer “Folk On” events are now sold out.
NEED PARKING TICKETS? BUY HERE!
FAN-TO-FAN TICKET EXCHANGE
Newport Folk is once again partnering with Lyte to provide our Folk a hassle-free, safe way to exchange tickets. You can now make your request to purchase tickets on our official Newport Folk fan-to-fan ticket exchange. The ability to return tickets as well as the fulfillment process will begin at a later date. Make your reservation request now, because this is a first-come first-served system as supplies become available. Safe tickets, and as always, Newport Folk does not profit from these transactions.
Please note: Due to improving trends, we’re allowing a limited amount of single day tickets to be exchanged within Lyte.
As always, only purchase Newport Folk Festival tickets from the official fan-to-fan ticket exchange. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Folk Festival cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like unauthorized 3rd party resellers (individuals or brokers).
WHAT COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED?
(as of 5/18/2021)
We are working intimately with state and local government as well as health officials to ensure our events will set a benchmark for safety and transparency throughout our protocols and communication. At the moment, it’s too early to publish our safety protocols in full detail. The conditions of the pandemic are evolving daily and trending in a positive direction. The safety of our fans, artists, staff, vendors and volunteers remains our top priority. We will communicate and publish detailed protocols as the event date gets closer so you know exactly what to expect. For now, please note that you will most likely be subject to certain health protocols required at the time of the event that include proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test, temperature checks, social distancing and mask-wearing.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per household, per 3 day event, on admission tickets. Parking passes are not counted in the daily ticket limit.
- Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed limits may be unable to purchase or may have any or all their orders and tickets cancelled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- To ensure our fans’ safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there will be no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted. Our top priority is to provide a safe experience for all fans, employees and artists. For your convenience the visitors center is inside the event grounds, and fans will have access to the bathrooms and ATM. We ask that you please pack accordingly to adjust to this policy.
- Tickets will not be accessible at the time of purchase. All Ticket holders will receive their tickets on July 15, 2021.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges will be processed by Newport Folk.
- All 3 day passes may not be split by day.
- Newport Folk is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are subject to service charges.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Newport Folk.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- For general event information, please visit Newport Folk Info