ALL 2022 FESTIVAL & AFTERSHOW TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
2022 FESTIVAL TICKETS
All 2022 festival tickets are sold out. The DICE ticket exchange is a safe place for fans to return and purchase tickets at face value. There is a $2 transaction fee that goes to DICE. Newport Folk does not profit from the exchange.
2022 AFTERSHOW BENEFIT TICKETS
All 2022 aftershow benefits are sold out. The DICE ticket exchange is a safe place for fans to return and purchase tickets at face value. There is a $2 transaction fee that goes to DICE. Newport Folk does not profit from the exchange.
- Prices shown will include all fees.
- You will need to enter your correct cell phone number. Tickets will be delivered via the DICE mobile app only (no PDF or paper tickets).
- Children under the age of 10 are free. Only 2 children allowed per ticketed adult and must enter through the child/family dedicated gate. Proof of age required. Please be prepared to present a photocopy of a birth certificate, passport or other form of identification for each child. All children 10 and over will need a General Admission ticket. Children 15 & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Again, proof of age will be requested.
- Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation containing a link to purchase parking passes.
- Tickets will not be accessible after purchase. They will be delivered to your mobile phone closer to the event.
How do I create a DICE account?
It takes less than a minute. Visit dice.fm in your browser and click “login”, or you can download the app on the App Store or Google Play. Simply enter your phone number, tap a few buttons and you’re in.
How do DICE mobile tickets work?
Head to your Tickets tab in-app Tap on any of them to see your order. In order to combat scalping, the QR code that gets you into the show won’t appear until two hours before the event.
Can I split my three day pass up by day?
No. Protections are in place to ensure fraudulent tickets are a thing of the past!
What if my smartphone is broken – or I don’t have one?
If you’ve lost, smashed or otherwise mangled your smartphone, reach out to email@example.com and our team will assist you. If you’re low on data or your wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline. And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
How do I update my details?
If you want to change your email address, you can do it directly from your profile page in the app. If you need to change the name or phone number on your account (typos happen), or if you just straight-up want to delete it, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort you out.
How can I return my tickets on DICE?
Got tickets and can’t make it anymore? DICE processes returns if your ticket type is sold out and there is a waitlist. Head to your Tickets and open your ticket – if you can see the option to Return Tickets, just follow the instructions. Your tickets will be offered to the first fan on the DICE Waiting List. If they accept the tickets, DICE will process a refund within 5-10 working days. Please note: As long as there is a fan on the waitlist requesting the ticket type you are returning your return will be accepted. Returns cannot be guaranteed.
How do I get on the Waiting List?
Here’s how it works.
1. Once a ticket type sells out, the ‘BUY NOW’ button will be replaced with the ‘WAITING LIST’ button on the ticket type and then fans can start signing up.
2. If you purchased a ticket and can’t attend the show, they can easily return their tickets to DICE.
3. Those returned tickets are then offered to the first person on the Waiting List – so make sure your notifications are turned on and you have the app downloaded.
4. As soon as the tickets have been accepted by a buyer, a refund is processed for the fan who returned them.
Your position on the waiting list depends on when you joined and how many tickets you requested – kind of like when you’re queuing for a restaurant that doesn’t take reservations. If you only request one or two tickets, you’re more likely to get sorted out first.
How do I send/transfer tickets to a friend?
Here’s how it works.
1. Open the DICE app, tap the tickets icon at the bottom of the screen and click on the relevant event.
2. Press Send to a friend.
3. Add your friend’s mobile number from your phone’s contact list. As tickets can only be transferred between DICE accounts, please ask your friend to create one if they’re not registered yet.
4. Choose the number of tickets you would like to send. Remember all 3 and 2 day passes cannot be split by day meaning you can’t transfer (split) one day of the pass to someone else, you can only transfer the entire 3 or 2 day pass.
5. Once you’re ready, hit Send tickets and the tickets will land in your friend’s account.
6. Since tickets can only be sent between DICE accounts, ask your friend to create one if they’re not registered yet.
How do I activate my tickets on the day of the show?
Here’s how it works.
1. You’ll need to activate your tickets for the QR code to appear.
2. You can do this from the DICE app 2 hours before the event starts.
3. IMPORTANT! ONCE YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE TICKET ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TICKETS.
4. At the gate, show your ticket with the activated code to be scanned.
5. If you’re low on data or the wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline.
6. And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
For further ticket information please email email@example.com.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per order. Adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed limits may be unable to purchase or may have any or all their orders and tickets canceled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- All 3-day and 2-day passes may not be split by day or returned to the waitlist by day.
- Parking passes are not returnable on the waitlist.
- Newport Folk is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- For general event information, please visit NewportFolk.org
- Only purchase Newport Folk tickets from the official Newport Folk ticketing page (you’re here!). If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Folk cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like un-authorized 3rd party resellers (individuals or brokers).
- Covid protocols are listed on our Event Info Page