This summer, Newport will stage a once-in-a-lifetime event for its audience – bringing intimate and up-close experiences for fans and artists alike. As always, Newport Folk will bring surprise guests and never before seen collaborations all set to the backdrop of Narragansett Bay. Newport Folk may not look the same, but it will feel the same. This year’s event will have a 50% reduction in capacity and take place across two main stages, and thus it will be configured as two unique 3-Day events (instead of one) taking place July 23-25 and July 26-28. We will be offering Ault 3-Day passes for each event at $230 plus fees as well as a limited amount of 3-Day Child (ages 3-12) passes for each event at $90 plus fees. Children 2 and under are free. All available tickets will go on sale via Eventbrite Tuesday, May 18th at 11AM ET. Tickets can be purchased at Eventbrite.
WHAT COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED?
(as of 5/18/2021)
We are working intimately with state and local government as well as health officials to ensure our events will set a benchmark for safety and transparency throughout our protocols and communication. At the moment, it’s too early to publish our safety protocols in full detail. The conditions of the pandemic are evolving daily and trending in a positive direction. The safety of our fans, artists, staff, vendors and volunteers remains our top priority. We will communicate and publish detailed protocols as the event date gets closer so you know exactly what to expect. For now, please note that you will most likely be subject to certain health protocols required at the time of the event that include proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test, temperature checks, social distancing and mask-wearing.
- There is a 4 ticket limit per household, per 3 day event, on admission tickets. Parking passes are not counted in the daily ticket limit.
- Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed limits may be unable to purchase or may have any or all their orders and tickets cancelled without notice. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- To ensure our fans’ safety and efficiency of our entry operations, there will be no daily in-and-out or re-entry permitted. Our top priority is to provide a safe experience for all fans, employees and artists. For your convenience the visitors center is inside the event grounds, and fans will have access to the bathrooms and ATM. We ask that you please pack accordingly to adjust to this policy.
- Tickets will not be accessible at the time of purchase. All Ticket holders will receive their tickets on July 15, 2021.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges will be processed by Newport Folk.
- All 3 day passes may not be split by day.
- Newport Folk is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are subject to service charges.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Newport Folk.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- For general event information, please visit Newport Folk Info
For further ticket information please email email@example.com.
OFFICIAL FAN-TO-FAN TICKET EXCHANGE
Once again we will be partnering with our friends at Lyte to provide a safe way for fans to exchange tickets. Stay tuned for more information.